Fertility Friday — Egg Freezing and Cryopreservation Fertility Preservation — Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
Valerie has been working in women’s health field for the last decade. Her medical career experiences and passion for helping women merged when she founded her educational website eggsperience.com. She focuses on guiding women of any reproductive age through the complex and challenging paths of fertility decisions.
Valerie compliments the Eggsperience website with a fertility podcast called Eggology Club that she hosts to continue to change the conversation around cryopreservation and egg freezing. Valerie provides non-bias and fact-based information to empower women to feel inspired, brave, and act progressively to take control of their future families and protect their fertility. And in today’s episode, we talk all about fertility preservation, cryopreservation, and egg freezing.
Join me in New York on November 3rd for an epic event, Hack Your Cycles to Change Your Life! Click here for details. Today’s episode is sponsored by my free FAM 101 video series? Click here for access.
- –What is fertility preservation?
- –What is the difference between egg and embryo freezing?
- –Can egg freezing stop the aging process?
- –The impact of aging on fertility?
- –How many eggs are necessary to have a successful pregnancy and live birth?
- –What is the best age for egg freezing?
- –What does egg freezing entail? Is it similar to IVF?
- –Improving egg quality in preparation for egg retrieval?
- –Cost effective options for women who want to freeze their eggs?
- –What types of drugs are used in the process?
Connect with Valerie:
iTunes: Fertility Friday: A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor: Fertility Friday | Fertility Awareness Programs. This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!